In advance of tomorrow’s Muse and the Marketplace panel, I wanted to share a few helpful resources toward finding and building your online audience. Fellow writers, bookmark these for future reference!
- Facebook for Business: Create an author page on Facebook and get going
- HubSpot Blogs: Local to Boston, this the granddaddy of thought leadership for social media marketing
- Pinterest for Business: The official resource to make Pinterest work for you
- SEO Moz Blog: What’s SEO? How do I make sense of it? Start here
- Social Media Examiner: A one-stop clearinghouse for all things social (and all the many changes that happen across social channels)
- Twitter for Business: The many ways Twitter can promote your work
- Writer’s Digest Tutorials: Create an Author Website in 24 Hours or Less: I used this to build the very website you’re reading now!
Of course, this list is by no means comprehensive — it’s just a starter to get things going as you start promoting your work and building your online readership!
Which social media and online promotion sites have you found particularly helpful? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment!
Photo courtesy Death to the Stock Photo
One thought on “Social Media Resources for Writers”
Good to know!